• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kaiser

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    lafayette area
    Just watching the news about southern Indiana and Mitch's responce. It made me think of the other times I have listened to him speak. Regaurdless of what you think of the manns politics it is obvious to me he cares deeply for this state and this country and I am proud he is our governer and would love to see him run for president. Call me what you will I have a deep respect for the man.

ps our prayers to all in southern IN and Northern KY

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    Just watching the news about southern Indiana and Mitch's responce. It made me think of the other times I have listened to him speak. Regaurdless of what you think of the manns politics it is obvious to me he cares deeply for this state and this country and I am proud he is our governer and would love to see him run for president. Call me what you will I have a deep respect for the man.

Well said Sir.

jwfuhrman

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95.5%
    21   1   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Decatur
    Having met Mitch numerous times and worked as a legislative page for him during his last election process, he is a very good man. Sure he is a politician but what he has done for Indiana can not be ignored. Taking a budget deficit and turning it into a surplus DURING a recession is no easy feat.

Indiana will miss him dearly

hondatech2k2

Shooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Greenwood

Could not agree more, well put sir!

Pocketman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2010
    Was fortunate to have a 10-15 minute 1:1 casual conversation with Mitch a few years ago. He strikes me as a real person. He does have a sense of humor.

Prometheus

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    For a career politician and GOP insider, he has a compassion that most others lack.

Unfortunately he tows the party line when push comes to shove and all the compassion in the world don't amount to a hill of beans when you sell out your constituents when push comes to shove just to appease the national gop and keep your campaign money flowing.

My heart does go out for those suffering south of me. It's tragic :(

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    For a career politician and GOP insider, he has a compassion that most others lack.

Unfortunately he tows the party line when push comes to shove and all the compassion in the world don't amount to a hill of beans when you sell out your constituents when push comes to shove just to appease the national gop and keep your campaign money flowing.

My heart does go out for those suffering south of me. It's tragic :(
    *NEWSFLASH* Prometheus hates Mitch Daniels. *NEWSFLASH* Ron Paul will not be Governor of Indiana either.

Foodman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    I think he has done a great job as Govenor and would have happily have voted for him for President.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I was happy to see that DHS responded promptly as soon as the extent of the damage was known. I was surprised to see how many were killed when most places had 15 to 30 minutes advance notice of the severe weather, but it just goes to show that Nature can get you whether you're prepared or not.

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus

+10! :yesway:

Top Bottom