• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kblazer87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 30, 2009
    Lawrenceburg
    Selling off another of my military surplus trailers. It is a 2005 Penn Metal Fabricators MKT-99 Kitchen Trailer that is in excellent shape. .
    Recently purchased from US government. Appears to be complete and not much used.
    Original cost to the U.S. government was 145,000.00. Unit was completely refurbished in August of 2005 and doesn't appear as if it was used much after that, though it has been used. Does have a bit of a bend in the left front frame near the pintle hitch. Looks like the fork lift mishandled it at some point.

Trailer is stored in Columbus, Ohio right now, though I will be picking up and bringing it to Indiana in a week or two if it hasn't sold by then.

These units usually sell for 4,500.00 or so, but I am asking 2,600.00 or best offer for this one.

Interesting trade offers will be entertained. Especially interested in Army / Air Force / Marines / Navy or any military vehicles including deuce and half, 5 ton, m37, 2.5 ton, etc...
    Also would be interested in a nice factory AR15 or AR10 rifle as part trade.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom