Please reply by conversation.

Mad Anthony Wayne

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    NE central Indiana
    SOLD

For sale is an MMI M10 AK47, with BSA red dot, cheap verticle grip, 500 rounds of Golden Bear and 500 rounds of MFS zinc coated ammo, 5 Tapco ribbed mags, 5 Tapco smooth side mags, 2 steel surplus mags that look rough but function fine. I will not seperate any of this. I MIGHT entertain trades, but it has to be an impressive offer. A good summer carry pistol (no kel tecs or LC9's) and some cash on your end might get it done, will trade rifle and all mags for an M1 Garand in very good to excellent condition. Rifle only has 80 rounds fired through it to sight in the red dot. These AK's are hard to find. I just found one on gunbroker that went for over $1000 that was heavily used and without the mags, red dot, and ammo. Here is the websites description along with a link for you to read for yourself:

View the Specifications for the M10-762 AK 47 | M10-762.com

Specification for the M10-762 Semi-Automatic AK

Overall length with fixed stock: 36”--Barrel: NEW Chrome-Lined, 16.25” long, 1:10 twist rate with four lands and grooves, right hand twist--Weight Unloaded: 7 lbs--Action Type: Semi-automatic--Available Calibers: 7.62X39/5.45×39/5.56×45--Magazine: Staggered column 30 round (*30 rnd. magazines as allowed by law)--RPK type rear sight graduated to 1000 meters in 100 meter increments.

M+M Inc. M10 Features

Cold-hammer forged chrome-lined barrels--Elevation and windage adjustable front and rear sights--Tapco G2 single hook trigger group--Aluminum quad rail fore-end with removable rail covers--Removable fire control retaining plate--CNC machined steel quick detach scope mounting rail--Fully heat treated, stamped receiver made to military specifications--Also available with Phoenix Technology AR-style Kicklite stocks--U.S. made polymer magazines (*30 rnd. magazines as allowed by law)--Hogue pistol grips--M+M Inc combination flash hider/muzzle brake.

picture.php

picture.php

I live in Madison County and would prefer keeping travel to a minimum. Asking price $1600. I will sell the rifle with one mag for $1000. I will not sell ammo and mags unless rifle sells first. PM with any offers. Thank you.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom