• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I was an exhibitor at the Naptown and White River Railroad Club. We were The halfway point for the Thomas ride line :laugh:

Also, bet you didn't notice, but the first building you went into, most electric boxes had Magpul stickers on them.

Hogwylde

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    Moved to Tucson, AZ
    I would love to go, but the admission price is too high. I'm not sure what it is now, but last time I was up there and tried to go, it was 10-12$ a person. Gun shows are one thing, trains are another. Since I'm not looking for any deals on trains, there's no reason to drive an hour each way and pay that much to "just look".

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    I would love to go, but the admission price is too high. I'm not sure what it is now, but last time I was up there and tried to go, it was 10-12$ a person. Gun shows are one thing, trains are another. Since I'm not looking for any deals on trains, there's no reason to drive an hour each way and pay that much to "just look".

That's because the BIG shows have 100% no deals. The littler ones are usually better.

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    Are there smaller train shows in this state?

Yes! Nearly every month :D

Check out naptownrr.org and click "local events" on the top of the page, then click "upcoming shows" to see the show schedule for our club plus a few shows by other organizations. If you'd like, tomorrow we are meeting and we'd be glad to have you visit! Just PM me for details and address if you're interested.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I was an exhibitor at the Naptown and White River Railroad Club. We were The halfway point for the Thomas ride line :laugh:

Also, bet you didn't notice, but the first building you went into, most electric boxes had Magpul stickers on them.

That Thomas line was insane, told my son sorry but not going to happen

AmericanBob

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    yup, my wife had a baby shower to go to so i took my kids there. first one i've been too there. we had a lot of fun and we did wait in that insane line for the thomas ride.

Top Bottom