• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CQB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Jul 4, 2012
    Central North Forty
    I love this forum. I am an Indiana resident and love this community. That being said, it is seriously time for a mobile format of this site. I know I am far from being the first to bring this up and it's been discussed many times. This is why I am curious as to why the hold-up. If its cost, I for one would be willing to donate, pay for an app, or I'd even post a pic of me modeling some lo-rise mesh bikinis until enough people donate to remove it! And I'm pretty sure that wouldn't take long! Just curious. Although I'm fairly new here, I love this forum. The members are great, the info invaluable, and it really showcases what IS right in our country. I'd just like my aging eyeballs to be able to see it on my phone.

What do you think?
    Thanks respectfully

PS I totally get the 50 post rule.

Last edited:

Ripper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 15, 2012
    Earth
    i have zero problems on my Galaxy 3.

I heard they were going to ban those? Something to do with causing mental confusion as to whether its a phone or tablet because of its size and also the CDC is concerned with the rash of muscle cramps people are having trying to hold them?

Poking fun of course! I'm sure it's a great phone, or tablet or whatever:): seriously though, just having fun

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Yeah, been asked for pretty much since the site began....

It would certainly make surfing the site from a Phone easier on older eyes like mine, but the Powers That Be feel that Mobile App add ons are security risks..
    (despite the fact every major Forum I have ever been on has one, just sayin..)
    :)

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    HTC Lightening - no problem. OP what kind of phone are you having trouble with?

I can't speak for the OP, but for me it's not that I have any problems with the site on a phone, rather it's that a Forum App like Tapatalk makes it EASIER to view a Forum on a phone by formatting it to fit the phone...

tapatalk-forum-app-for-android.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I heard they were going to ban those? Something to do with causing mental confusion as to whether its a phone or tablet because of its size and also the CDC is concerned with the rash of muscle cramps people are having trying to hold them?

Poking fun of course! I'm sure it's a great phone, or tablet or whatever:): seriously though, just having fun

Muscle cramps? Are you too young to remember the old "bag phones"? Or the flip phones?

Top Bottom