• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Now that it's all said and done, the closest thing I saw to an anti-gun mom was in the parking garage...a lady taking a Smith & Wesson hat away from a baby who was gumming on the bill of it. But honestly, that was more "Anti-gum" than "Anti-gun"...

Bollorollo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2011
    Indiana
    70,000 plus NRA members who went on our own, "out of our own cost" to what maybe,"50" of the anti-gunners who were paid to go and got a free trip out of the deal plus hid a 1/2 mile away from us. These groups like MDA and MAIG's aka "The Hometown or what ever they are now called" don't carry about the true violent crimes going on were a firearm is used. They only care about the people who legally own or carry a firearm because they can not control us and we are in the same places as they might go to. The true crimes with firearms being used don't affect them since they happen in the poor part of our major cities and could care less about the real statistics! It wouldn't surprise me if they honestly enjoy hearing about the gangs killing each other because it helps their cause for gun control and getting us disarmed. What kills them and makes them mad is how during the NRA Event not one person was shot or even a single discharge happened in the area of Indy were the NRA event was going on. I hope they also seen how we didn't have to have special check points to be searched along with extra police or even officers on overtime being paid to keep people safe. Well I did see Gary the Glock get removed from the area lol... But you know what we all had a great time and once again proved them wrong even with the news not showing how safe it was and how nice of a group of people we are. "Haha Not sure how many of you heard of "Gary the Glock" But this part was a joke". lol....

Last edited:

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    Some 70K Second Amendment supporters came to the NRA event at their own expense. The "Moms" who came on Bloomberg's money did so because it means that much to them. Bought and paid for!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I guess I missed yet ANOTHER opportunity to schmooz with JetGirl.

It's not on my bucket list though, as I've already been blessed by the experience, some years back.

She no longer tells me where/when she's going.
    I think she thinks I'm stalking her.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kostas25
    Top Bottom