• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OkieGirl

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    iti anunka (In the trees)
    I took my kids to Great Times last weekend and saw there was a sign on the door "No Firearms". I'm a mom, it's my job to protect my kids. Who else will do it? I didn't see any security wandering about, none of their teenie bopper staffers were carrying. It's my right and moral obligation...so there is one more establishment that will not be getting any more of my hard earned dollars. You can keep your punks and thug nuggets of whatever shape, size, and flavor variety. I will be keeping my firearm on me.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I normally CC but crap like this makes me want to OC just to stick it in the face of people like this.
    This is the same group that wants to neuter the 2A.

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    But other corporations like Disney, Target, and Toys R Us have their own set of rules that ban carrying guns on their property.
    Besides the glaring ignorance of the Moms group which has been commented on, I didn't know Target had a no-gun policy until I read this. I haven't see any signs posted in the Highland or Munster stores, and I have never been questioned there regarding OC.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Anyone look at the picture of the gun she called a "Glock"?

Yea, nice Shield. It would probably be illegal to pull it out and put it on the table though. I wouldn't want my kids around that either. It needs to stay in the holster, or they will have a good reason to put up "no guns" signs. It aint show and tell time.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Why on earth do these liberal busybodies insist on doing things in the middle of a weekday when the productive members of society are actually working? Dont they know they will get a better turnout if they do it on a weekend/evening? Oh wait, They know the opposition cant usually make it so less chance of a counter protest. After all, they prefer a feedback loop/echo chamber of supporters instead of an honest discussion.

I might need to take an early lunch and go get some coffee in Z'ville tomorrow while I OC. Hell, I might break out the drop leg holster. JUST. FOR. HER. :cool:

Dont forget to stop by the bank and get some 2 dollar bills before you go. I recall seeing somewhere that sticking a Jefferson in the tip cup is supposedly a "code/signal/calling card" that an appreciative 2A supporting customer was there. (the cynical side of me says a barrista started the rumor to double tips :):)

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Yea, nice Shield. It would probably be illegal to pull it out and put it on the table though. I wouldn't want my kids around that either. It needs to stay in the holster, or they will have a good reason to put up "no guns" signs. It aint show and tell time.

That's clearly a staged shot for the news piece...

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    Dont forget to stop by the bank and get some 2 dollar bills before you go. I recall seeing somewhere that sticking a Jefferson in the tip cup is supposedly a "code/signal/calling card" that an appreciative 2A supporting customer was there. (the cynical side of me says a barrista started the rumor to double tips :):)

You can always dig a dollar out for change Haha

Top Bottom