• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Looks like she lives in Stonegate. This is what happens when your husband is out making millions and you have nothing to do but sit around your house trying to find ways to spend his hard earned money.

It is a very nice neighborhood and within walking distance to my house.

Time to throw the kids in the strollers and start having nightly OC walks over there. You all know that I have never been an advocate of carrying a long gun unless you have a legit reason to not just carry a pistol, but this might be worth it :-)

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    A nice photo of the Sig Sauer and the Starbucks Coffie. The Photo looks like it was set-up to be a display photo. I think if the patron of Startbuck should be charged with something if in fact they did lay their pistol down and walked away, thereby allowing someone to take such a damaging photo.

I recommend this evil woman stop takeing her children to Starbucks. Anyway, I don't believe strong coffee is good for still developing children.

nineball481

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 7, 2012
    Never knew that target was anti-gun... I've OC in multiple locations several times and never had an incident.

Every time I see one of these news clips I get nervous that people are going to start believing this stuff.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I dont mean this snarky, or to ruffle feathers, but it was actually an M&P not a Sig :)

Well heck. My excuse is the photo was out of focus? I have cataracts? I do thank you, you just fixed my ignorance, gee how embarrissing. Crap.

Oh, I know, I was just testing you all. It was a joke son, it was a joke.....get over it. Oh well.............:)

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Looks like she lives in Stonegate. This is what happens when your husband is out making millions and you have nothing to do but sit around your house trying to find ways to spend his hard earned money.

Time to throw the kids in the strollers and start having nightly OC walks over there. You all know that I have never been an advocate of carrying a long gun unless you have a legit reason to not just carry a pistol, but this might be worth it :-)

Do they have a Neighborhood Watch? I wonder how they feel about kids with hoodies wandering through the neighborhood?

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Well heck. My excuse is the photo was out of focus? I have cataracts? I do thank you, you just fixed my ignorance, gee how embarrissing. Crap.

Oh, I know, I was just testing you all. It was a joke son, it was a joke.....get over it. Oh well.............:)

No no, I'll give it to ya...the photographer was trying to be all "artsy" and blurr part of the photo and leave the rest visible. ;) we're all good.

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    I love their website.

Very first thing on the "About" page is that they don't want to ban guns. Yet the 2nd item on their list of goals is to ban "assault weapons". They wonder why pro-2nd-amendment people don't trust them.

Polished515

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Muncie
    Looks like she lives in Stonegate. This is what happens when your husband is out making millions and you have nothing to do but sit around your house trying to find ways to spend his hard earned money because you are miserable.

I concur and fify. And seriously, this guy probably has a gun in his nightstand or the safe she isn't allowed in and only grunts in approval to her ridiculous "causes" just to appease her so he can get a little shut eye. Women like this are a cancer on society.

hd1971

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 18, 2012
    Columbus, IN
    Can anyone else see the comments that were posted at the bottom of the wthr article? It appears they have taken them down.

Looks like they put them back up.

Last edited:

Gunslinger45

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    I think that lady just needs a good man to take her to the range and show her how to use a weapon.

I feel like after she gets over her fear, she'll have a huge smile on her face unloading a magazine into a paper target.

It'd look something like this:

Funny Scenes 01x05 "Gun Fever" - YouTube

First of all: HILARIOUS clip, love that show lol

Second: I've talked with my fiance many times about this. She's not anti gun by any means, and theyre by no means new to her or anything. However she never wants to handle them or whatnot. (she's warming up to them tho and DOES want to go shoot :) woohoo!) She knows where mine are, knows that one sits on the nightstand with us at night, BUT has said before that they are "kind of scary". My point is, I wish we could make an organization or a movement or something to SHOW people and EDUCATE them that guns arent scary and gun owners arent scary...well, most ;). I saw a post from an old friend on facebook that said "the first thing we learned about guns is that theyre not toys.....but ive seen people post pix and say look at my new toy" Here's the thing people don't get...When gun owners say that, it's the same as a person with a crotch rocket showing it off saying "my new toy" you wouldn't want them to say "my new 200mph death machine" would you? Again, failed firearm education and wrongful depiction has caused a majority of the problems we face. Now, how you educate a person or persons who are so deliberately against firearms is probably harder than training a monkey to juggle on a unicycle.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    She is upset that that some upper middle class circle beard can carry at Starbuck's in Zionsville? Zionsville? LOL.

Ok, I have stopped laughing. When was the last Murder committed by a LCTH holder at a Starbuck's? How about an Attempted Murder or Battery with a Deadly Weapon? Ok, when was the last shooting in Zionsville? If there was a shooting in Zionsville what was it about . . . a lawn care violation? Someone scratched a Lexus? Isn't most fighting done in Zionsville done via $500 a hour lawyers in white shoe law firms in Indianapolis or political infighting at the Boone County Republican Women Committee on Home Decor?

This is simply insane. So, the problem is not Ice Dog and Ray Ray at 24th and New Jersey in Indianapolis but Caleb and Amber in Zionsville? Does she have any idea how silly she sounds?

Top Bottom