• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DC47374

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Richmond, IN
    Here's the problem with their argument. They do not realize that we live in a Federal Constitutional Republic....not a full blown Democracy. While it certainly has elements of democracy in it.....the mob does not rule. It doesn't matter if the public opinion wants an AWB (while I doubt the veracity of those stats)....we have laws and machinations to protect the minority. That is the great thing about America. :rockwoot:

Michael Moore: Harry Reid Would Hold Vote On Assault Weapons Ban If His Grandchildren Were Killed | RealClearPolitics

gunowner930

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2010
    Michael Moore is a fat slob who most likely needs help to wipe his own ass. I don't know why his political opinions have become such a big deal.

jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    Here's the problem with their argument. They do not realize that we live in a Federal Constitutional Republic....not a full blown Democracy. While it certainly has elements of democracy in it.....the mob does not rule. It doesn't matter if the public opinion wants an AWB (while I doubt the veracity of those stats)....we have laws and machinations to protect the minority. That is the great thing about America. :rockwoot:

Michael Moore: Harry Reid Would Hold Vote On Assault Weapons Ban If His Grandchildren Were Killed | RealClearPolitics

Isn't it amazing how the leftists don't even hesitate to throw their own under the bus! Reid is practically a liberal-leftist poster boy but for ONE issue! Guns! He has the "misfortune" to be from a very pro-gun state (NV). He also came very close to losing his seat in the 2010 election.

Reid is up again in 2016 and the LAST thing he needs is an anti-gun vote or two hanging over him for a conservative candidate to beat on.

Of course what do you expect from this slob Moore!

If an AR-15 is motivation to infringe on the 2A, MOORE is motivation to infringe on the FIRST AMENDMENT!

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    It's like watching my two dogs sniffing each others butts. I keep looking at my watch wondering when thier 15 minutes of fame are going to be up! These two imbeciles are beyond ignorant!:n00b:

braggracing

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Grant County
    Moore likes to rail against capitalism while getting rich on capitalism. Wonder if he'd be for banning himself if a shooter walked onto the floor at Wall Street and opened fire while having Moores DVD in his bag and yelling quotes while he fired?

Notavictim646

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    Undisclosed
    It's easy for Moore to spout off as if he has all the answers when he has NO responsibility. I am not a fan of Harry Reid, but he did what was best for his party (including himself). This (bill) was a guaranteed loser and, if he allowed the vote, it would have forced his fellow dems to go on record regarding this unpopular proposal.

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    I like Michael Moore. BECAUSE, I know that, whatever he says, the OPPOSITE is actually correct.

So, when I'm not sure which way to go on a topic, I just find out what p.o.s. Moore says, do the exact opposite, and I then KNOW I'm absolutely taking the correct position!

MaLfUnCtIoN

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2012
    I'm glad most of the anti gun people are fat, old. or have habits that will shorten their lives. All we have to do is be patient. Nature will correct its mistakes.

Top Bottom