• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    You are on a spelunking expedition with 8 other people. The cave starts to flood with seawater. The first person of the group that reaches the exit of the cave is an obese man. He gets stuck and the water is still rising. You have exactly 1 stick of dynamite. What do you do? Explain your answer.

Last edited:

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Shove the stick of dynamite up his ass. It will cause his muscles to contract, freeing himself so everyone can get out.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Although...I am puzzled as to how he got in there if he's too fat to get out. I suppose we came in through a different hole. However, entrance/exit does make me infere that we came in the way we are currently trying to get out. Logically, if he fit in, he should also fit out.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Although...I am puzzled as to how he got in there if he's too fat to get out. I suppose we came in through a different hole. However, entrance/exit does make me infere that we came in the way we are currently trying to get out. Logically, if he fit in, he should also fit out.

ya maybe I should change that.

ammoguy62

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    Brownsburg
    If no other options are available, blow him up. He would die anyways and would probably rather have a quick death by explosives than by drowning.

indytechnerd

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Here and There
    Blowing him up is a BAD idea. Remember, you're all INSIDE the cave. If it's small enough that rising water is going to be life threatening, there's no place to hide from the assblast. Blowing him up, via the dynamite in the arse, would probably pulverize you as well.

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    Trick question...

If he plugs the hole and there is no other hole, the water will no longer rise because the air can't get out.

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    You are on a spelunking expedition with 8 other people. The cave starts to flood with seawater. The first person of the group that reaches the exit of the cave is an obese man. He gets stuck and the water is still rising. You have exactly 1 stick of dynamite. What do you do? Explain your answer.

Steal his wallet. Then blow him up with the dynamite. Why waste money?

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Sometimes you just can't pass a fat man in a cave. It's not like you can run around him if he's taking up the whole tunnel.

Top Bottom