• ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    well this is the first one i've seen :)

even if its true or not i think its great! it must mean collectively as a state our aim is getting better!

jake

MMRUSH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2012
    Maybe because people are driving less due to the corrupt gas prices and staying home. this allowing them more to stay home and defend off crimnals invaiding their property.

GunsNstuff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 92.3%
    12   1   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Indianapolis, IN
    They're doing what they always do and including suicides, cops killing criminals, criminals killing criminals, etc and then trying to convince people that they should not compare CAR ACCIDENTS to GUN ACCIDENTS. I believe I read somewhere that in Michigan was about 12 in 2010 compared to hundreds of car accidents. Statistics don't lie but liars use statistics and the VPC loves to contort them on a regular basis.

TaunTaun

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2011
    Statistic I heard on WTRC 95.3 this weekend. Study claimed that cell phones lead to 20% of all car accidents and deaths. Considering the numbers we are talking, doesn't this make cell phones a bigger killer than guns?

Lets not just make texting/talking on cell phone driving a ticketable offense, let's require a rigourous liscencing process to get a phone, and a background check before you can buy one...

Oh, and you can't buy cell phone batteries until you are 21...

Tony7141

Marksman
    Rating - 60%
    3   2   0
    May 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    How many of the fast food restaurant chain kills people each year , let's close all of them

:noway:
    I have worked in the Quick Service Restaurant industry(it's not fast food) for over 20 years, and have killed no one, just like guns don't kill people, people kill people. QSR's don't make people fat or give them heart attacks, people do it to themselves. People need to take responsibility for themselves and their actions!!!

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    This is great news! Cars are getting safer!!

lol Yeah, it's about time.

I'm so shocked that a tool designed to cause death caused more death than a tool designed to transport people from A to B.

In other unexpected news...cancer killed more people today than smiles did, and more people died of heart attacks today than by lightning strikes. What the heck is going on in this crazy world? :dunno:

Top Bottom