• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raptrbreth

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    New Palestine
    The fact that they are willing to pursue their right in that crap hole state says a lot about the citizens finally growing a pair and standing up to the narrative they are fed.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Note: this is Orange County, California, not Indiana.

I would imagine Orange County, Indiana has no further need of guns, as they have them all.

Grandma lived in Orleans. When she passed away we found ammo everywhere in that house. Good to see Orleans' and Paoli's Cali counterparts getting a clue.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Perry, Orange, Crawford, Spencer counties....Where every day, all day sounds like midnight New Years Eve.....:)

Yeah...I live a stone's throw north of the OC line. My wife's folks were down from Bloomington at Easter. I'm not sure who experienced the greater culture shock -- the girls when the neighbor decided to take a few shots or me at their shock and surprise at hearing a gun shot or two or 14.

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    For the record:

A. I LOVE Orange county and the whole area around it. Even if they do think I'm a "yankee".

B. The only time that area sounds like the 4th is on the 4th, and the evening before turkey season opens. You know, when all the city boys get around to trying out their shotguns. After several beers.

throttletony

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    nearby
    Perry, Orange, Crawford, Spencer counties....Where every day, all day sounds like midnight New Years Eve.....:)

God bless em all! Now that I live in another liberal university town (Ann Arbor), I get thrilled at the remote possibility of hearing gunfire in the distance. My wife thinks I'm like a dog sticking my head out the window when my ears perk up to people enjoying their 2A rights if we're out in the more rural areas.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    For the record:
    B. The only time that area sounds like the 4th is on the 4th, and the evening before turkey season opens. You know, when all the city boys get around to trying out their shotguns. After several beers.

I added counties surrounding my weekend county because I assume a bit...

We live (part time) in a little valley on a gravel road..I shoot every weekend and usually when I start shooting it's like it reminds my neighbors that they should start as well...The wife and I sometimes sit on the porch and try to guess who is shooting what by the sound of the shots...A creek runs through the valley and there are 300-600 ft sandstone cliffs on either side from where the flooding from the glaciers cut through, (I find trilobite track fossils in the creek whenever I look) and that means anyone shooting in the valley can be heard by the rest of the valley...

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Oh, I'm not saying folks don't shoot pretty regularly there, but it sounds like any other rural area in Indiana. I live just around the corner from the Randolph County conservation club, and most weekday evenings one can hear shooting. Sometimes it just passes me off that I can't be over there, too. :)

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    I guess it goes to show that most people, when pushed, will start making some pragmatic choices and push back. California needs to have one major catastrophe, and I predict it would shake them all back to some sort of reality.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I guess it goes to show that most people, when pushed, will start making some pragmatic choices and push back. California needs to have one major catastrophe, and I predict it would shake them all back to some sort of reality.

Preferably it would shake them right into the Pacific Ocean... ;)

Top Bottom