• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joseph

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    cambridge city
    Well it looks like at least two if the firearms were purchased by a neighbor and not the two in the shooting. Possibly a straw purchase it looks like depending on when he sold/gave them to the assailants. That would be a straw purchase if so and already illegal. Guns laws are super affective let's have more 'sarcasm'

Flyingbrian

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2009
    Plainfield
    You know they are going to use this as an excuse to try and pass on of those useful gun control laws. No lets just ban those mean looking assault rifles as if they even know what a assault rifle is

wizardfitz

Expert
    Rating - 95.8%
    23   1   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    franklin,in
    Heard that a day or so ago, and wondered the same thing about a straw purchase. they legally bought the other 2 guns so they obviously passed a background check as did his wife who entered the country on a K1 visa. Obviously USCIS didn't check her at all. My wife came on a K1 and it took almost 18 months of checking to get her here(from the Philippines). I can say with almost 100% certainty that the USCIS doesn't check everyone but only spot checks. I do hope that if the neighbors did actually purchase for them they are prosecuted fully. I also hope( not being PC here) that people now realized, esp the neighbors who didn't want to call police bc they didn't want to be predjudist. we need to racially profile to save our country

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    iWe need to immediately implement "no mass murder" zones!

I only hope the dear leader has the courage to implement that grand of a plan.

warm-fuzzy-4.jpg

Top Bottom