More retired generals vilifying the military…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Wow, bet his "dance card" of public appearances will be full leading up to the mid-terms. (Wonder if he has a book coming out?)

This reminds me of McNamara's "We Were Wrong, We Were Terribly Wrong" schpiel he went through in retirement. It came too late to make any meaningful difference...but it sure did fill up his "dance card," one last time.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I wonder if it is more sinister than that. I am seeing a slow ramp up of stories about how 'right wingers' (read: patriotic Americans) might stage an armed coup if Trump doesn't win (read: the election is stolen again) in '24. I consider it possible it is to set the stage for the democrats to use military force in an attempt to retain their power in '24 while blaming Trump and his base. It fits with the pattern of the left projecting what they are really about onto their opponents.

The Jan 6 kangaroo court is just another piece of the same puzzle. I would expect some attempt to render Trump legally unable to run again through court action also

I hope I'm wrong and they step back from the brink. I think betting people will just lie back and take it is not where the smart money is placing its bets

As for the general, he has sold his birthright (and his honor) for a mess o pottage

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Repeat after me, False Flag in the making. The drums WILL get louder as the elections draw closer. It's what these worthless mother ****ers do!! Wonder what these pieces of **** did while they were in other that kiss somebodies ass or suck someone off to play the political game to get rank!!!

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    We are witnessing a psychological operation.

That is exactly what this is. 2022, the dem talking point of the year "January 6th."

Our response needs to be just as ritualistic as theirs...

"All you have to do to get your election results to be believed is authenticate every vote." Simple as that.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The military is another front on the culture war now. We continue to tear ourselves apart. Our enemies have to do nothing but wait because we're too ****ing dumb to quit consuming propaganda designed to wedge us apart, attack our own institutions, and vilify our fellow citizens.
    The leftist have corrupted our military…

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    Yeah, a woke/BLM coup after Trump wins on the backlash to covid tyranny, inflation, and ever-more-psychotic woke cultist attacks on our children.

After three years of vax mandate plus Biden's political firings, there aren't going to be any non-leftists remaining in the entire US military.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    There are just so many post retirement jobs available for retired generals who lack the knowledge and skills to enter the private sector. Many of them get lucrative positions in the defense industry because they schmoozed their way there before retirement. One brought an already crippled Colt company to their knees. Too bad that so many have such huge egos that they must try to become relevant, when they were never relevant to begin with. NPR is pretty much the propaganda wing of the left, just like the ACLU.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Don't these people realize how much they are adding to the American Grande Peur? At the end of the day the clicks just aren't going to be worth it.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Don't these people realize how much they are adding to the American Grande Peur? At the end of the day the clicks just aren't going to be worth it.
    From Wikipedia:

"...In 2008 Eaton served as an advisor to Senator Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign. Following Clinton's concession of the Democratic primary, Eaton has made several appearances in support of Senator Barack Obama's presidential campaign. In July 2016, Eaton appeared in a political campaign ad critical of Donald Trump, using the catchphrase "Too Dangerous for America..."

daddyusmaximus

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.9%
    90   1   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Remington
    The commies are playing the long game.
    Probably 80 or 90% of the higher ranking officers are far left leaning puppets, because by the time you get up to that level... it's a political game. These useful idiots are laying the groundwork for their party for both scenarios. Their destroying the military as it stands is to insure it is filled with the types of obedient woke drones who will obey their new masters when this all goes down.
    This is the ultimate in false flag Psy Ops.

1. Should Americans manage to take back control of the election, and legally elect a President they don't like... They can say "We planned for this. The other side cheated, now we have to save the nation by taking control."

2. Should the commies keep control by stealing yet another election, and Americans finally stand up to say they've had enough, they can say "See? We warned you these dangerous terrorists wouldn't accept a legitimate election. Now we have to put down another insurrection"

Flash-hider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    So the Insurrection starts in 2024?
    Oh, I think the insurrection began before Trump was elected. Then for the next 4 years it was one coup attempt after another. The only element that was missing was the military wasn't involved. Most likely because Generals like this couldn't guarantee which direction the guns would be pointing.

Top Bottom