More retired generals vilifying the military…

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dieselrealtor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    179   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    Morgan County
    I wonder if it is more sinister than that. I am seeing a slow ramp up of stories about how 'right wingers' (read: patriotic Americans) might stage an armed coup if Trump doesn't win (read: the election is stolen again) in '24. I consider it possible it is to set the stage for the democrats to use military force in an attempt to retain their power in '24 while blaming Trump and his base. It fits with the pattern of the left projecting what they are really about onto their opponents.

The Jan 6 kangaroo court is just another piece of the same puzzle. I would expect some attempt to render Trump legally unable to run again through court action also

I hope I'm wrong and they step back from the brink. I think betting people will just lie back and take it is not where the smart money is placing its bets

As for the general, he has sold his birthright (and his honor) for a mess o pottage
    ^^^^This^^^^

One of the other threads going about a story of the possibility of the right taking up arms.

Made me think that they are setting the narrative for another stolen election & "the people" not tolerating it.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've been retired from the military for over a decade now, but I have trouble believing your average enlisted soldier/sailor/airman or junior grade officer is going to be comfortable pointing a gun at civilians just because one side or another "claims" an election was stolen. Corrupt or not, I don't believe any flag officer is charismatic enough to get troops to rebel/stage a coup to save an election. I MIGHT be persuaded that troops might be used to PRESERVE the vote, but not to upset it.

Top Bottom