• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    I did not say the statute actually existed, what I said was, 'According to the article...' which sounds more and more like an excuse than a reason for the pay difference (aka, 'additional stipends')
    It's just another way for them to show favoritism or to financially elevate one individual over another based merely on race or sex instead of based on merit, years of experience, qualifications or training, etc.
    I was referring to the article saying that, not you.

They spelled out the specifics, and I just don't see it.

And you are right. That is exactly what they are doing.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    OK, I may be a little behind times, so help me understand. We are replacing imaginary, or at least minimal racism with fully promoted government and criminal backed racism, and that is going to make things better?

That takes a special kind of stupid, regular stupid would have figured out that is the wrong direction.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    OK, I may be a little behind times, so help me understand. We are replacing imaginary, or at least minimal racism with fully promoted government and criminal backed racism, and that is going to make things better?

That takes a special kind of stupid, regular stupid would have figured out that is the wrong direction.
    sums it up pretty good

jake blue

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2013
    Lebanon

It might be a special kind of stupid but it's not uncommon.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    So, with this opening of Pandora's box, what if I identify as Elon Musk? Are they going to hand over his cash or just make me pay the taxes?

xwing

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2012
    Greene County
    Wow. So basically the liberal Democrat agenda is "Let's bring back all the bad things from the pre-civil rights era and just make white people the target now." Next, they will want to bring back slavery, as long as all the slaves are white...

Top Bottom