Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.

wolfts01

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 14, 2010
    New Haven
    Self fulfilling prophecy. A sensational story hits the media so the media immediately starts looking for similar stories and pushes them when they may not have gotten as widespread coverage. Meanwhile it puts the ideas into some folks heads and the unusual things are a little more likely to happen.

I would certainly hope that nobody is in his/her right mind enough to read/watch the news and yet act on a suggestion to kill someone and eat their brains...

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    just wait for a national shortage of hydrocodone, oxycodone and assorted benzos like alprazolam. That's when the zombie apocalypse will start.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    just wait for a national shortage of hydrocodone, oxycodone and assorted benzos like alprazolam. That's when the zombie apocalypse will start.

Sadly, this is all too true. I see how these idiots respond to being told they must wait 29 days to refill their 30 day supply of controlled substances. Just imagine them in the throws of acute withdrawal.

I also see how they get when they've gone a day or two without their psychotropic meds. And it isn't just a few people; significant portions of the populace are dependent on powerful mind-altering substances. If we ever experience a disruption of the supply chain, even on a regional scale, it could conceivably get real ugly real quick.

GLOCK1982

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 17, 2010
    PARKE CO.
    Quite a bit of wierd thing happen all the time and we rarely hear about them until the LEFT wants to put the shroud back over our eyes. I am more worried about the zombies that wear suits and work in Washington every day.

I guess the public has gotten tired of talk shows and monster trucks to keep them dumb to what going on. As for the face eating zombies, why did everyone just drive and walk by the massacre for 18 minutes??!! That is bothersome too as if the event itself was'nt bad enough................

Top Bottom