• Status
    Not open for further replies.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    You watch it will get built and if Americans gather to protest it the name calling will begin. I say its time to halt!

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    How is this in any way, shape, or form appropriate? I would wager that if a Fundamentalist Christian church wanted to build a church on the Oklahoma Bombing site, we would never hear the end of it! But the second we speak against "our Muslim brothers" and the atrocity of 9/11 and this proposed mosque, we are branded "intolerant racists".

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    NE Indiana
    From a different news story that I read, the organizers of the Mosque, of their own volition, called a public meeting to ask for the public's permission to build the buildings. They were not required by law to do so. The consensus of the attendees was that it was okay to let them build there.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    I'm wondering who the attendees were... The article I linked in stated that the family members of those who died in the attack are not happy at all. I know I would be mad as hell if my father, brother, son, wife, daughter, husband etc died in the attack and a few years later a mosque is built where they died. I would be furious, and rightly so.

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    There has already been a mosque placed at ground zero. It is called the dome of the rock and has been significantly more important than New York, at least historically. Ask (m)any religious Jew about what they call the Dome of the Rock.

smoking357

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2008
    Mindin' My Own Business
    You watch it will get built and if Americans gather to protest it the name calling will begin. I say its time to halt!

Listen, there's a lot of really scary churches that mainstream America would like to see keep from being built, but we don't get to pick and choose what church goes where based on the specific religion.

JDonhardt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    Just wondering if its a general freedom of religion that isnt acceptable or if its this specific belief system that should be banned...

:patriot:

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom