• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jasonville43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Jasonville, Indiana
    For Sale Mossberg 30-06 ATR 100 in great condition, this deal comes with over 200 loose rounds in ammo can for $300. I live close to Terre Haute so local deals only as I really dont have to sell so I really don't want to drive very far. I have pics on my phone if your interested send me a text and I will send them to you. 812 798-5035, thx I just put some pics on in my profile.

SOLD

Last edited:

jasonville43

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2012
    Jasonville, Indiana
    I took this gun and ammo as part of a trade last year, I cleaned it and put it in the safe. Well its just been sitting there and I will probably never do anything with it, so why doesn't somebody give me $250 for it!!! Remember that I have no desire to travel for this trade so unless you don't mind driving lets keep it local! Thx folks!! The ammo alone is selling for $125-$170 and there are more than 200 rounds, I counted 225 but there are about 30-40 rounds in M1 garand clips that will go also! figure if no one is interested after a few more days I will probably put it back in the safe and what to see what the future holds :)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom