• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    In .22lr? Dressed up like an AR? If so, I saw it in the Gander "Black Friday" ad for $199, and I admit I am slightly intrigued. Looks pretty awesome.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, I was trying to determine if I would get a conversion kit or a .22 LR. I think for the price, this may be a good choice.

picture.php

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    I could be wrong, but i believe that the plinkster platform this is built on only has 10 round mags available. If so, that's a -2. Only thing that might keep me away from this.

singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    I could be wrong, but i believe that the plinkster platform this is built on only has 10 round mags available. If so, that's a -2. Only thing that might keep me away from this.

Correct. My Son has a 702 Plinkster (which is the base model for the this rifle) and you can't get any 3rd party mags.

EnochRoot43

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Anderson
    10rd mag doesn't bother me much... Think I might grab one.
    Hold up on that....if you battle the crowds on "Black Friday", you can score one at Gander Mtn. for $199. Wait a second...looking at the ad again...it looks like that might actually be a Thanksgiving Day sale. They open at 9am. AND, it looks like you get a $20 gift card with any $100+ purchase, making the price of this rifle $180. Whatta deal!

Dropped by there today, hoping to get my hands on one to check the fit and finish. They hadn't received their stock yet, and thought maybe toward the end of next week they would. I have heard pretty mixed reviews of the weapon, and think I will want to have a looksie before I fight crowds to get one.

Top Bottom