• ...and so much more!
  • Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Hey INGO,

I know that many of you are more "in" the loop than I am on long guns so maybe someone could give me some info.

Are these rifles available yet?...I see them on Gunbroker, but I checked three local shops and none of their distributors have these available yet.

I have also seen reviews on youtube so I know theyre out there.

Seem to be going for $500-525...but the info online says available in August 2012....?

Anyone?....I want one.

God bless
    -Shred

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When they first came out they were easier to find. Once a few magazines tested them, word got out that they are really good shooters, and now you cannot find them. I just kept bidding on Gunbroker until I got one. Paid $540 plus shipping. Clearly it is not the quality of a custom shop Winchester model 70, but it is a good shooter. The stock is too short for me, but I have an Accuracy Speaks brand 6 way adjustable butt system ready to install. They have two stocks available now, the original that is a parallel comb like on an anshultz match rifle and one that is shaped like a stock on a 10-22.

Keep hunting, you'll find one, but it will not be cheap. Good Luck

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    They are in the local shops down here. I have handled the light weight model and it is sweet. I have been debating very hard. They are going for $490 here.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    Hey INGO,

I know that many of you are more "in" the loop than I am on long guns so maybe someone could give me some info.

Are these rifles available yet?...I see them on Gunbroker, but I checked three local shops and none of their distributors have these available yet.

I have also seen reviews on youtube so I know theyre out there.

Seem to be going for $500-525...but the info online says available in August 2012....?

Anyone?....I want one.

God bless
    -Shred

Fyi, there are 3 versions.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    If anyone has one of these within an hour of Muncie, Id really be interested in seeing it and or fondling it.

If any gun shops have availability on a PN# 27700 24" varmint stock model....Id be VERY interested...please let me know.

God bless
    -Shred

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    If anyone has one of these within an hour of Muncie, Id really be interested in seeing it and or fondling it.

Do not buy one with checking it out first;

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/long_guns/208993-mossberg_mvp_disappointment.html

While not all have stiff bolts, some do. I sold it without even shooting it. Also, I wasn't comfortable with the stock, it seemed to much like a benchrest stock. That said, I like the new 18.5" barrel version with a standard style stock. But I'd have to check it out first before buying.

Top Bottom