• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Some manufacturers should just stick to making shotguns and leave the pistol making to others. Mossberg falls in that category

But on the same token that's like glock making something different outside their usual 3 platforms reiterated. Some people are ready for some innovation, the rest think they should've stopped gen. 1.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Not sure how that statement means he resembles anything close to Hillary. Lame insults are lame. As is this gun.

She'd also like to dictate who makes what guns, and when, and why, and etc......

I prefer a free firearms market.

Also surprised that you think this is a lame gun. I didn't think they were even available yet. Would you like to sell yours?

BioCrypto

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2018
    Columbia City
    That safety has me baffled... I will for sure be at least getting my hands on one at the store to at least play with that safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Easy there Stalin, we're on the same team here

stalin.jpg

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    6-7 rounds is not ideal, if I wanted that I would carry a revolver. Heck, the 365 is a sub compact and nearly doubles the capacity. I'm assuming they're relatively close in size too being that they're both a sub compacts? I dunno.

I think it will flop, but being that it's their first entry into the sub compact market I'll give them some more time to develop their lineup. Looks to have a few promising aspects to it, if it comes in a decent price it might take off... Not sure it's for me though.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    She'd also like to dictate who makes what guns, and when, and why, and etc......

I prefer a free firearms market.

Also surprised that you think this is a lame gun. I didn't think they were even available yet. Would you like to sell yours?
    Gasp! How unthinkable it is that I don’t like the concept of this gun! Save me your santicmonius speech.

No one in this thread has claimed Mossberg should be forced to only make shotguns. I prefer we get to all have our own opinions. Some us think that Mossberg making this gun is a little misguided or stupid. What’s that to you?

walleyepw

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Will be interesting to see actual reviews of the pistol and how it feels once it is actualy available to the public.

cce1302

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    Back down south
    Variety is good. I'm glad that they're trying something new. I hope it works out for them.

None of their rifles or this pistol have really struck my fancy, but I do have a special bond with my Mossberg 835.

If all the guns were just glocks, we'd all have glock leg.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    That safety has me baffled... I will for sure be at least getting my hands on one at the store to at least play with that safety.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one of the models has the safety according to the write up. There are models without the safety as well, I believe.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Competition is good. Especially competition in a category that barely existed 10 years ago.

The innovation of designing a gun compatible with other guns magazines and sights is huge.

Will these guns get popular enough for aftermarket companies to make triggers or trigger kits for them?

Top Bottom