• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nimrodknaack

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    I would like to have a few handguns around the house in different rooms where I will have access if needed. Looking for some creative, good ideas on where and how to hide them.

Please no negative comments about why someone would tell or just CC. Share if you will and show how creative you are. :popcorn:

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I hide mine in my pocket or in a holster on my belt, depending on what I'm wearing, as I carry around the house.

Dj15802

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Avon, IN
    Glocks are Tupperware, but you still shouldn't put the mag in the oven. :cool:

Dishwasher safe TOO!
    image_zpsd3e0347f.jpg

dugsagun

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    portage
    In the fridge! Although u may have to clean & oil it more than normal being in an enviroment like that. Maybe ina good container in the crisper drawer.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    i'd say too much moisture under the torlet lid^ but who knows.

I'd just take the tin foil off my head and use it to cover the gun, but then I leave my brain exposed... :runaway: :tinfoil:

Eh, just throw a Glock in the toilet bowl and call it a day. No one will notice it as it won't look out of place.

C.M.Burns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Indy
    I would like to have a few handguns around the house in different rooms where I will have access if needed. Looking for some creative, good ideas on where and how to hide them.

Please no negative comments about why someone would tell or just CC. Share if you will and show how creative you are. :popcorn:

Any bag, under pillows, in between couch cushions. Under car seats, in drawers

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    How about a quick access handgun safe mounted in a closet. Can be on the inside right above the door or under the bottom shelf so no one can see it from just opening the door.

Top Bottom