• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    OK I will admit that is cool. Would it be legal to drive around like all the drunk scooters we see in town?

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    Back in the early 70's I knew someone that had a motorized bicycle. It wasn't too difficult to pedal, the engine and gas tank were small and didn't add much weight to the bike. Of course it also didn't have 50 lbs of tactical gear on it.

BrewerGeorge

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Plainfield
    Back in the early 70's I knew someone that had a motorized bicycle. It wasn't too difficult to pedal, the engine and gas tank were small and didn't add much weight to the bike. Of course it also didn't have 50 lbs of tactical gear on it.

My neighbors just motorized a bike with parts bought on Amazon. Regular cruiser bike and a little engine under the bar. Less than $100.

freekforge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    marion
    I want one! doesn't need most of the crap just the bike. There is a guy in converse that zips around on a motorized bike and it looks like all kinds of fun

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    The saying is that a moped is like a fat woman...but this is one sexy fat woman.

Side note, a KLR would be much better option...especially if you have three out in the garage :cool:

USA#1

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    In the forest
    I love motorcycles. All my bikes are dual sports. I have a 1989 Kawasaki KLR 250, 1996 Suzuki DRZ 350SE, 2003 KTM 525 EXC, 2013 Honda XR650L. I like that Russian thing. That looks like fun. Anybody know where you can buy one?

grasshopperlegs

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Cartersburg.
    I have motorized bike. It's called a Velosolex. It's made in France. They have been making them sense 1949. I have a new one and it has running lights and head lights. The engine is 2 cycle and it will go about 25 mph and get over 125 mpg. If you run out of fuel it easy goes back to a bike. Those engines you put on a regular bike just don't work to well because of chain problems.

Top Bottom