• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnnn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 15, 2015
    Garrett
    I recall that in WW1 there were Harley and/or Indian MC's equipped with rifle scabbards. Moden versions below.

View attachment 41083
    232323232_fp83232%3Euqcshlukaxroqdfv%3A%3B98%3Dot%3E4967%3D8%3B9%3D347%3DXROQDF%3E25%3B7497%3B45256ot1lsi

View attachment 41084
    that would be fine on a bike such as pictured but on a crotch rocket I think it would be difficult. Not worried about getting to handgun while on bike. Like I mentioned earlier I only carry when I plan on stopping somewhere to shop/eat/waste time.

sharpetop

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 12, 2008
    So was the gun damaging to yourself in the accident? That's what makes me nervous.

No! The gun was in a pocket holster and flat enough that it acted about like a wallet in your pocket. A revolver with its cylinder protruding may have left a healthy bruise.

David D

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2013
    New Albany area
    I'll frequently just carry on my hip (good belt with retention holster), but my preferred bike carry is in a Blackhawk Belt Pouch Holster @ 1:00 pm. This holds the gun securely while still keeping it relatively accessable.

roscott

Master
    Rating - 97.6%
    40   1   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Carry on a motorcycle: the one time it would be handy to be a southpaw.

As for OC vs CC, riding is the one time I prefer to OC. I don't ride recklessly, but I have had someone intentionally try to run me over before, and perhaps if they could see I was armed from the get go, they would think otherwise. (Additionally, I feel it would be difficult for a 5 yr old to grab my gun while I'm riding down the road... :ingo:)

Top Bottom