• ...and so much more!
  • SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yes, you may stay on board as an out of state resident, but you must pay every member of the board $20 a month. I'll PM you my address. :D

Best of luck to you in Texas.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I've looked over the official Member Bylaws and it says here - "you can move to all other states and still be a member here at INGO. Even Alaska and Hawaii. The only Exception is Texas."

So your good to go! - Oh .. Wait........:dunno:

rdbs505

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 23, 2011
    Texas is nice, was just there and it seems like the economy is much better than certain parts here. Other than their spiders/fire ants and 97+ degree days every day, I like!

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    Redneckpastor is a Tx resident, look at some of the other members, we got one that posts from China, no really that's where he lives, and at any given time we usually have one member posting from his military assignment in the sand box, so yeah, I would say you are G2G....eeeeh I mean Good 2 Stay :D

firemedic140

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2011
    Harlan, IN
    Rockwall. Northeast of Dallas. Looks to be about 1the hr. Or so from there. Anyone can come with. I need help loading, and unloading. Maybe driving a vehicle down if I can't find a trailer that will hold a durango!

85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Rockwall. Northeast of Dallas. Looks to be about 1the hr. Or so from there. Anyone can come with. I need help loading, and unloading. Maybe driving a vehicle down if I can't find a trailer that will hold a durango!
    That's only 17-18 hours on the road. Made the trip to DFW in 1 day. Left at 3AM. But I had intentionally gotten a little dehydrated and minimal food. Stopped 3 times for gas. Man I was hurting for a solid week before making the trip back.

Best of luck. Be safe. I hate to imagine the fuel cost in the Durango if you drive it. My MPG sucks. And the 4.7L is weak.

Griffeycom

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    I'm in San Angelo, Texas right now, let me tell you...this place SUCKS. Hopefully where you are going has a lot more to do and isn't nearly as hot. I'm guessing the hot part is gonna be very similar though.

Top Bottom