• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kveldulf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 20, 2011
    Tippecanoe County
    I have an LTCH, and I moved a few weeks ago. I know I have 60 days from when I moved to notify the Indiana State Police, but how exactly do I notify them? What do I have to do after that? Will I have to get a new driver's license and a new LTCH made up with my new address? I'm not really finding any obvious answers online, and I'm sure someone here at INGO has moved and had to go through this process. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Ridgeway

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    I believe there is a change of address form available. I want to say it's on the state police's website.

They won't send you a new license unless you request one and pay a small fee.

Bill B

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 2, 2009
    RA 0 DEC 0
    ISP: Firearms Forms

click on change of address form, fill it out. Fax it in, send via snail mail (w/delivery confirmation) and you're done. If you want a copy of the license w/your new addy, enclose a money order for $20.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    By law you need to notify the ISP of your new address.

By law you need to notify the DMV of your new address.

To be in compliance with the law, the addresses on file with the ISP & DMV need to match or you haven't informed one of them (as required by law) of your correct address.

The adress on your LTCH that you have in your possession doesn't have to match the address on your DL (which needs to be correct) as long as the address on file at the ISP matches your DL.

If you WANT them to match then as stated above you can send them the money for a new updated LTCH but you don't have to.

kenjb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 23, 2009
    Indianapolis
    ISP: Firearms Forms

click on change of address form, fill it out. Fax it in, send via snail mail (w/delivery confirmation) and you're done. If you want a copy of the license w/your new addy, enclose a money order for $20.

Exactly. I did that 2 yrs ago, but sent a personal check. Got it back in a month or so with a note that I had to send money order. Re-sent and got new permit in a couple of weeks. Need to read better.

Top Bottom