• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ghostinthewood

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Washington, IN
    I am looking to buy a MP9C or MP40C. If I get more than 1 offers (optimistic I know) the priority will be to the 9mm. Honestly, I'm looking for a carry gun so I can give my little .380 to my prettier half. I live in Washington, IN. I honestly do not care about the condition of the firearm so long as it is not broken or damaged. Cosmetic dings and knicks are perfectly fine.

A little caveat about this here ad is that I am a licensed tattoo artist in Daviess County and I would be willing to trade ink in part, or in full for the firearm. I would also be willing to pay outright if the seller has a paypal. I have to be honest, money is slow this time of year for tattoo artists so paypal is preferred so I could pay the seller until its paid for, and then get the firearm.

376471_10150974449155472_877675471_21672891_328456213_n.jpg

Will McCormick | Facebook

Rock StarTattoo | Facebook

Those are links to my facebook and my shop's facebook in case anyone was wanting to look for portfolios. I would appreciate it that if you post here, you also PM me. I will subscribe to this thread, but the more notifications I receive the better. I don't want to ignore anyone.

Top Bottom