• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    Sorry I couldn't make it guys! Maybe I can make it next time.

In other news, I learned recently that Bub's does their Big Ugly burger in ELK now! I'm thinking that sounds Pretty Darned Good, but I'm not sure if I could finish one. If I ever get to try, I hope a sturdy young waitress bring a courtesy bucket for me.

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    So I hear ya'll have been talking about doing an appleseed. So happy to hear that, now I'm waiting to see more than talk. How about some action? Who wants to sign up for the May 11th & 12th Appleseed in Nashville? :)

Pamcake

Don't Tread On Me
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Franklin
    Note to group: The first Thursday of July is the 4th.

Are we meeting on that date? Any thoughts since it is a Holiday.
    Anyone have Red White & Blue Holsters?

Would anyone rather meet on Wed the 3rd? Just checking.

:scratch:

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I'm down for the 3rd of July.

ColdSteel, now that was a funny tie in!

We need to organize some MSG3 range time/training. I'd really like to get more prepared now more than ever... with the current political climate, and the slew of scandals swirling around the administration, I'm concerned someone is going to go "full on Yeager"!

Rayne

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 3, 2011
    Former Tree Sniper
    We need to organize some MSG3 range time/training. I'd really like to get more prepared now more than ever..

Learn to use your rifle at it's maximum distance by doing an Appleseed!!!

PhilO is going to do one, because I practically nagged him to death about it every day until he said yes.

Here's a link to the Appleseed schedule for the rest of the year.
    Appleseed Schedule
    Bedford in September looks nice. Sign up early it usually sells out. Or how about Cloverdale in October, Crawfordsville in November or Nashville in December? :):

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    LOL, Rayne, I've done an Appleseed, and will be doing another one hopefully in the next few months, would like to get the September Bedford seed as well. I agree that the Appleseed program is awesome, and great, but I would also like to work on some non-appleseed techniques... if you know what I mean.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    July 3rd. Got it, it's on the calendar now. I didn't mark the last one on the calendar and totally spaced it.

BW I got your magazine too, I am finally going to get a chance this weekend to put some rounds through my .45 to test them out, I'll let you know what I come up with.

And I agree with Japartridge up there that we should talk about range time and try to set something up.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Elk burger time.
    bubs-burgers.jpg

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    2 things:
    1. you all still want me around?
    2. Is there any parking fees in the city lot across the street? I know you need a permit between 7 and 5 IIRC, but The wife and I have been parking over there for the last couple months on alternating Thursday's to listen to a friend of the family play jazz...

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    As much as I like elk burgers, I wonder if we shouldn't revisit our location for future meetings? With Bub's price increases, this new tax on parking and a pending future restaurant tax, my feeling is that we need to relocate on principle. We also need to pass along to Bub's staff a warm farewell. :D

Partridge, the other folks don't like you much, but I do.
    :laugh:

japartridge

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Bloomington
    I was kind of thinking the same thing about Bub's... the price increase was a bit painful... I had an encounter with the new night manager a few weeks back that got worked out after my family friend had a chat with the owner. The parking thing is just crappy, and the looming restaurant tax is just pure bull. Where could we go though? Oh, and it's nice to know I still have friends! :)

Top Bottom