• ...and so much more!
  • Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I heard just today that an M-16 shooting 9mm is very hard on the lower.

mjrducky

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    63   0   0
    Jun 16, 2009
    North Liberty, IN
    Just wondering about this, if I were to buy a transferable M-16 in 5.56mm, could I also get a 9mm upper and mag block for it? Would there be extra paperwork involved?

Yes you can get a 9mm block for the lower, buffer, upper, and mags and your good to go. No additional paperwork required.

Revopop

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Evansville, the Shallow South
    I've heard also that anti-walk pins are must on a 9mm M-16 for the same reason.

Now I've just gotta start saving my nickels. If I give up cigarettes, it'll only take me 8 years or so to get an M-16 with the money I've saved! I wonder how much more they'll cost in 8 years, though...

Slow Hand

Master
    Rating - 99.3%
    146   1   0
    Aug 27, 2008
    West Side
    I've heard also that anti-walk pins are must on a 9mm M-16 for the same reason.

Now I've just gotta start saving my nickels. If I give up cigarettes, it'll only take me 8 years or so to get an M-16 with the money I've saved! I wonder how much more they'll cost in 8 years, though...

I've got a stack of Small Arms Review and Machine Gun News magazines from the mid-late 90's that are full of tear jerking classified ads in the back. I'm still trying to talk my dad into buying a Thompson or two with my inheritance!!! then at least we can enjoy his money together!!

Doug K

Top Bottom