• ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    I can't really win with you guys.

One person says "If you don't like it, don't go".
    I say "Fine, I won't".
    Someone else says "you're missing out on Mind-blowing deals that you just can't get anywhere else" Like I'm a retard for not going.

Don't carry your weapon, doubt a bad guy is going to try something stupid. I can't carry a firearm to my kids school, but I get upset and not go to one of their programs. There are deals to be had, I go for reloading components. Cheapest place I know to get primers. Go, don't go, your choice. Just more deals for those who can follow AND understand the rules.

paintman

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    new castle indiana
    not sure about what you guys do but when I go to places like this I just carry the smallest 380 I have in my pocket. not really a big deal. no one see's it and I don't tell. if some one were to some how see I have it on me I would just politely leave. not really seeing the problem.

jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    not sure about what you guys do but when I go to places like this I just carry the smallest 380 I have in my pocket. not really a big deal. no one see's it and I don't tell. if some one were to some how see I have it on me I would just politely leave. not really seeing the problem.

And if perchance you get caught for any reason you could lose your rights for life.

Yup! Makes perfect sense to me.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    One time that I went to the Muncie show I gave my empty pistol to the guy at the desk and he said I had to show him an empty magazine as well.

I went back to my truck and grabbed an empty spare. They didn't say anything about the two full mags on my side.

Only time it happened... just seemed odd.

I understand completely about the insurance issues with loaded firearms. I always hand over a token empty.

jgressley2003

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2011
    Miami County
    I can't really win with you guys.

One person says "If you don't like it, don't go".
    I say "Fine, I won't".
    Someone else says "you're missing out on Mind-blowing deals that you just can't get anywhere else" Like I'm a retard for not going.

We can't win with you either. I was only stating my case because you basically said there aren't any reasons to have a gun show because you can find things online. We don't care if you choose to go or not, but don't cut down that some of us enjoy going to gun shows. Cabela's had some S&B primers on sale a few months ago and I was hesitant on ordering a large amount because I had never used them before. Luckily the Kokomo gun show had some so I bought a box to try them out and liked them.

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Dave,

Folks just like to complain and vent. Ignore it and move on to the next event. You offered the information. The "wanking, crying, and complaining" folks are not worth the trouble to reply.

Nacelle

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 1, 2015
    Muncie
    On the plus side... if you ignore me, they won't see my posts and won't feel the need to leave snide comments anymore. Win win.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom