• jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    If anybody is interested. :ingo:

Muncie, Delaware Co Fairgrounds, 1210 N Wheeling Ave, Sat 9 - 5 Sun 9 - 3,Adm: $5.00
    NOV. 13 9-5 NOV. 14 9-3

Last edited:

SWAMPMASTER

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Logantucky
    Wait a minute. Kokomo,Shipshewana and Muncie? How is that a good thing?:dunno:

Its not a good thing! and to top it off Its opening season for shotgun deer I am not a hunter but it doesnt make alot of sense to schedule shows when you know you are going ot not get a certain percentage because of hunting season. But I will be a KOKOMO on Sun wanted to go today but cant

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Its not a good thing! and to top it off Its opening season for shotgun deer I am not a hunter but it doesnt make alot of sense to schedule shows when you know you are going ot not get a certain percentage because of hunting season. But I will be a KOKOMO on Sun wanted to go today but cant

I agree. The Kokomo show is always on Deer opening weekend every year. When you go to the show in Kokomo stop by and say hey to Brad.
    I wont be there so pull up a chair and talk to him for a bit. :D

dagibson1507

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 8, 2010
    Muncie, IN
    I went to Muncie today. I didn't buy anything. Prices were up to typical gun show par. You can do so much better online.

+1 this ^^^^ . I found one private seller that had resonable prices. Also picked up some american eagle .40 for 10$ a box. Other than that not much of anything reasonable.

jlm223

Aim Small Miss Small
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 22, 2009
    Muncie
    I went Sat. round 12:00 after my hunt, buddy harvested a button buck, thought it was a doe, seems like they were a lot of people their, I agree prices were way high, I did not buy anything. :ingo:

Yamaha

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Summitville,IN
    Some prices were ludacris, I was tempted by an early universal m1 carbine for $335 to have a matching pair, but walked in with my 607, walked out with a sig p230 and some cashola left over.....lol

Top Bottom