• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    From what I've been told the future of the Muncie show is in limbo at this time. The promoter who put on this show as well as the Tipton show is no longer doing shows.
    Here's a link to new info re the Tipton show: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/311482-gun-show-news.html
    To the best of my knowledge there has been no decision yet as to the future of the Muncie show. Talk around the campfire is that the fair board may decide to not allow any more shows there and IF they do it WILL be with a different promoter.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    Have heard but can't seem to nail down any proof on internet, maybe on list, that the Muncie mayor Dennis Tyler, has signed up for Mayors Against Guns. Ya know we don't even have the American Rifleman or Guns and Ammo in the library any more.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    I don't have any PROOF either, just what I've heard. I have spoken to the new promoter at Tipton and he has no plans for Muncie. Considering the next Muncie show WAS scheduled for Sept. 14-15 something better happen soon.

chip1911

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2013
    Have heard but can't seem to nail down any proof on internet, maybe on list, that the Muncie mayor Dennis Tyler, has signed up for Mayors Against Guns. Ya know we don't even have the American Rifleman or Guns and Ammo in the library any more.

i didnt know that about the libraries. hard to call it a library without options for every reader.

Top Bottom