• ...and so much more!
  • Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I saw a picture in the newspaper one time that just made me stop. It was a guy I'd gone to HS & uni with, and there was his name. He'd apparently tortured and murdered some girl. I couldn't believe it, because this was a really peaceful guy. I had to read the article twice carefully to determine it wasn't him. Same face, same hair, same name, same city, one year older and a whole lot meaner.

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Tebow, enjoy the next 15 years, they'll be the best. I enjoyed my twentys and early 30s. I was with the U.S. Navy and travelled the World. Then I got married and my wife wanted me to settle down.

Safe shooting,
    Vv

1nthechmber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 23, 2012
    Tebow, enjoy the next 15 years, they'll be the best. I enjoyed my twentys and early 30s. I was with the U.S. Navy and travelled the World. Then I got married and my wife wanted me to settle down.

Safe shooting,
    Vv

Thank you for your service sir.I love my freedoms,and would never take them for granted.......now if I could just fond someone to help me sight in my new AK 47 I'd be happy.... :)

Tebow

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Whiting, IN

Safe shooting,
    Vv

Thank you for the advice. I'm sure I'll have fun in the Army after basic. I'm hoping to travel as well. No plans of settling down as of now.

Top Bottom