• ...and so much more!
  • ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA on truTV

WHAT IS CONSPIRACY THEORY WITH JESSE VENTURA?

Jesse Ventura and a team of expert investigators are on a mission to examine some of the most frightening and mysterious conspiracy allegations of our time. They examine available evidence as well as talking to experts and eyewitnesses to learn more about such topics as global warming, possible 9/11 cover-ups, secret government weapons and apocalyptic prophecies. "This is my personal journey," Ventura says, "to prove that there is more to these stories than you know about."

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I bet this will be some good watchin'
    I just love how hosts like Hannity blow him off like he is nuts, but the guy makes some very interesting points.:yesway:
    +1
    It could all be hype etc. but still very interesting. And considering his background, I would think he'd be one that would know more than the average TV show host.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Well, I woke up at 2 AM (I think) just in time to watch. Real Tin Foil Hat stuff last night > Hope it isn't true or 2012 could become a reality. Jesse wasn't at his best (or maybe he was) at his acting ability. HAARP - either a great scientific tool or the catalyst to end the world :dunno:

Haarp Alaska Conspiracy Theories by Jesse Ventura

HAARP_60908_M.jpg

2ADMNLOVER

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    May 13, 2009
    West side Indy
    hmmmm. I'll check it out. but the new show I want to check out is the steven seagal reality show following him as a cop.

I watched this show last night , I didn't know that he has been a LEO for the past 20 years .

It wasn't an awful show , definitely better than some of his movies .

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I watched briefly last night before falling asleep. I'll save my judgement until I can actually watch an episode, but I wasn't too impressed with last night's. It did a great job to raise awareness of the issue, but didn't really uncover much (which I guess thats why it is a conspiracy theory).

Does HAARP really use a billion kw of electricity while it is operating like they stated on the show? That is a LOOOOTTTT of electricity. By my estimate, that would be approx. $1.2B worth of electricity for 1 day of operation (assuming $0.05/kwh).

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I watched briefly last night before falling asleep. I'll save my judgement until I can actually watch an episode, but I wasn't too impressed with last night's. It did a great job to raise awareness of the issue, but didn't really uncover much (which I guess thats why it is a conspiracy theory).

Does HAARP really use a billion kw of electricity while it is operating like they stated on the show? That is a LOOOOTTTT of electricity. By my estimate, that would be approx. $1.2B worth of electricity for 1 day of operation (assuming $0.05/kwh).

It's ONLY TAX Money so who cares what it costs to operate :D

What Can HAARP do?
    72,000 times more powerfull than the U.S’s most powerfull radio station. HAARP can focus all its radio waves into a single beam in the sky, which effectively exceeds its 3.6 Million watt power status. With this enormous power, the possibilites for use of HAARP are endless. Of course activists ,conspiricists, and enviromentalists all have different ideas for applications of this weapon / utility, both good and bad.

1. Power of HAARP in Billions of Watts: Sites such claim that HAARP is capable of transmitting a billion watts and eventually will be able to transmit 4.7 billion watts, while the transmission power of HAARP is limited to 3.6 million watts.
    </H2>

Top Bottom