• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • coolhandluke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    Hey, congrats and welcome to the club. I built mine a couple of months ago. This rifle is very accurate. The Tech Sights are fantastic, I can hit a 1" circle at 25yrds and soda bottles at 70yrds. When I get back out I want to stretch her to 100. The rifle fits great, handles great, shoots great and looks fantastic! It's definitely a keeper! I hope you enjoy yours as much as I do mine. You will get a lot of looks at the range.Also, what I did for the magazines was epoxy two factory ones together. I like the looks of it and didn't care for how far the extended magazines hang down. I then picked up a dust cover for the exposed magazine. I think it was bought thru Christies.
    picture.php

Paperboy, can you please tell me where you purchased your sling, oiler, and pouch from? The sling and pouch are the perfect color on the dark stock...not quite sure if they're khaki or olive drab.

Thanks! :D

markz68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Connersville, IN
    Paperboy, can you please tell me where you purchased your sling, oiler, and pouch from? The sling and pouch are the perfect color on the dark stock...not quite sure if they're khaki or olive drab.

Thanks! :D

Here you go. And they are khaki.

Here is a link to where I bought each of the parts. I could have bought almost everything from one vendor, but it would have cost a little more to do this, even with having to pay several shipping and handling charges by splitting it up.

Stock:

http://shootersdiscount.com/cart/ind...productId=1529

Sling w/ Oiler:

http://www.eabco.com/cgi-bin/shopper...on&key=130-48S

Sights:

http://www.eabco.com/cgi-bin/shopper...on&key=138-200

Sight Adjustment Tool:

Tech-SIGHTS Precision Shooting Accessories

Magazine Pouch:

MCB-303 - M1 Carbine Mag Pouch US Marked Snap Closures and Snap on the Inside of Sleeve

markz68

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 16, 2009
    Connersville, IN
    Thanks Mark

Did both you and Paperboy purchased the pouches from the same place? They don't look quite the same in the photos. :dunno:

I believe he's the one that told me where to buy it.

In person, mine looks like what his looks like in the photo. I'd say they look different in pictures due to different cameras and lighting.

Mine has the US emblem and everything like his. It is just the angle of mine that makes it be off camera.

coolhandluke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2010
    I believe he's the one that told me where to buy it.

In person, mine looks like what his looks like in the photo. I'd say they look different in pictures due to different cameras and lighting.

Mine has the US emblem and everything like his. It is just the angle of mine that makes it be off camera.

Awesome...thanks again for the help. :patriot:

tbhausen

Master
    Rating - 100%
    83   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Great looking conversions, guys... Well done!

If there's a better rifle platform for customization and pure FUN than a 10/22, I sure don't know what it might be.

Top Bottom