• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Michael762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Centeral
    Well Thursday my new Arsenal SLR107FR came in the mail and I couldn't be happier! Fit and finish are beyond better than my Saiga, sights are incredibly straight and hardly any mag wobble with standard milsurp mags. Haven't shot it yet but I can say this... the trigger couldn't suck more... sad when you haven't shot your 1000 dollar rifle and have to buy a fcg right away but ordered the ALG AKT for it and should be here this week. But here it is!
    20160310_134748_zpsdgjqesut.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Michael762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Centeral
    I hope so... it feels like it's a grain type feel when you pull the trigger with the travel, I'm hoping Copper Customs has some good AK stuff there for my saiga and arsenal, swinging by there Wendsday!

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    That trigger should smooth out after a couple hundred rounds but you really can't go wrong with the akt. Out of the package mine was smoother than my well broke in mak 90 trigger. Best 50ish bucks you can spend on an ak upgrade imho

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Congratulations! I have two Arsenal AK's, and would like to buy the Plum one that is currently in the classifieds. I just don't "need" it.
    They really are nice rifles, I'm sure it will bring you years of fun and enjoyment.

Michael762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Centeral
    I had a really hard time deciding on the plum, black , or the triangle folder. I would love to have the plum but that is for another day haha. I'm hoping to get some warm weather in a couple weeks I'm ready to shoot it!

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    Congrats, I love mine and am sure you'll feel the same about yours. As already stated, the trigger does smooth out a bit with use. You can expedite that some with a little polishing. That said, I prefer the ALG. And between plum, black, and the triangle stock, I prefer black if it's 7.62X39. I'd love a plum folder too, but in an SLR104 since I have so many plum Russian 74 mags.

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Mishawaka
    Congrats! I would have a hard time letting loose of mine and enjoy it 10 fold! I must have got lucky because my trigger is smooth and after 200 rds it's even better. Straight accurate shooter that's sure to bring a smile to your face! Enjoy and thanks for sharing. :)

Michael762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Centeral
    I plan on doing a quad rail at some point as this is going to be my trainer and go to rifle, looking to do the rs regulate side rail and primary arms enhanced 50k mini red dot, either a magpul moe or us palm battle grip and a member on here who is a personal friend almost has me convinced in a fde cerakote haha. The quad rail will either be a zenit short quad rail or the arsenal quad rail. Really mostly cosmetic changes so I can mount my light and IR stuff when that comes but right now the rifle is just perfect as it sits I can't get over how beautiful this gun is. Thank you everyone for the compliments also!

Michael762

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Centeral
    Bfish I totally suggest one. I never thought I'd be able to own one and had to jump on it when I could. Do I need it? No because I have a converted Saiga. But the Arsenal was got me in the love of AK and it is just sick haha when you get the chance hop in it I have no regrets purchasing this beast!

Top Bottom