• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    So, he said no pistols or shotguns, so I would get an MP-5 clone with a tacticool laser and some frangible ammunition..:):

I feel your pain, had a similar situation growing up.. I probably now own one firearm for every time I was told "NO!" while growing up and or living under my mothers roof..

One of the benefits of getting old is you can make your own decisions and pay your own bills..

How about some throwing aXes?:cool:

strongcrow

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy Central
    KYLE, this is the second post in this arena of the exact same thing. Are you going to keep posting this until you get the answer that you want?? Take the given advice and pack it up.

Paul

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Brownsburg
    The problem with moving out is that its very expensive and hard these days. To get a place that he can afford, he will want the gun when he moves in. Im 20, just about 21 so i feel the pain. But my mom likes guns so.... I would say buy the gun, hide it from your dad while you save up to move out.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    KYLE, this is the second post in this arena of the exact same thing. Are you going to keep posting this until you get the answer that you want?? Take the given advice and pack it up.

On the off chance that perhaps he simply couldn't find his previous post (with identical misspellings?) and that's why he reposted, here is the other link:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/the_break_room/6128-my_big_annoying_delema.html

I hope it's that, otherwise it borders on "trolling".

Blessings,
    B

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Strange, two posts same subject. I'm sure it's an honest mistake.

Younggun,
    DO NOT listen to those who would tell you to disobey your father in his house. With all due respect to them, please note that none of them are parents, otherwise they would not be suggesting such. That kind of thing could do irreparable damage to your family for the rest of your lives.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    I believe it was the infamous double-tap guys. These were originally posted within seconds of each other, so that's what I assumed. :dunno:

Thank you, Nate. Rep points for you.

I didn't see this one yesterday, but that's certainly possible and if in seconds, I'd say likely. I withdraw any comment about "trolling."

Blessings,
    B

younggun21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    On the off chance that perhaps he simply couldn't find his previous post (with identical misspellings?) and that's why he reposted, here is the other link:

https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/the_br...ng_delema.html

I hope it's that, otherwise it borders on "trolling".

Blessings,

I did miss my other post, I apologize. I leave in August for Basic Training then to my own apartment in Jan. back at school so I think I'll wait until then. Thanks for the advice and patience with me, it is much appreciated.

-K

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    I did miss my other post, I apologize. I leave in August for Basic Training then to my own apartment in Jan. back at school so I think I'll wait until then. Thanks for the advice and patience with me, it is much appreciated.

-K
    You can buy and store whatever you want at my house though. :thumbsup:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

-K

Apology unnecessary. Stuff happens. It's fixed now. As for your reason not to be living on your own now, Basic sounds like a good reason to me. Thanks for signing up to serve-you're doing a good thing. :patriot:

Blessings,
    B

Last edited:

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    I can almost answer your question with a question.
    Can you live on your own?
    I can't lecture you on your age and living with your parents. I too am 22 and just moved out on my own. With the economy the way it is it's hard to start out on your own. But back to the problem at hand. When you live with your parents, I don't care if you are 80 years old, it's your fathers house and his rule and just like my father used to say you don't like them there rules don't let the door hit you in your A**.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    WTF?!!

If your name is NOT on the mortgage, you don't get a choice.

Of course an underhanded secret would be a GREAT way to repay the people who have sheltered you, fed you, clothed you, educated you...
    Yeah, I'm starting to re-think my whole position.
    NOT.

I totally agree and another thing I found out the HARD WAY. Is living with my parents anything I tried to keep secret always came out eventually. Believe man they will eventually find out!!!!!!!

Top Bottom