• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Bloomington area
    after tons of research and tons of help from all of you i have decided that the G19 is for me!! i stayed up late last night on here researching and handleing my gun for hours and i have decided. this will be my first glock ever and now i cant wait to get out there and put my first bullet thru it!!! ive been itching for a couple days now to fire it but i was not sure at the time if i wanted to keep it since i got it a such a good price i coulndt tell the seller no i dont want it. sold on the fact that the G19 is a all around great gun!!! now my next step is to find a nice kydex holster and some good night sights. :ar15::ar15::ar15::rockwoot:

Last edited:

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    after tons of research and tons of help from all of you i have decided that the G19 is for me!! i stayed up late last night on here researching and handleing my gun for hours and i have decided. this will be my first glock ever and now i cant wait to get out there and put my first bullet thru it!!! ive been itching for a couple days now to fire it but i was not sure at the time if i wanted to keep it since i got it a such a good price i coulndt tell the seller no i dont want it. sold on the fact that the G19 is a all around great gun!!! now my next step is to find a nice keltec holster and some good night sights. :ar15::ar15::ar15::rockwoot:

Great choice! Not so sure about the Kel-Tec holster :dunno:. You might want one for a Glock.....:D

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Opinions vary but be sure and check out Raven Concealment for a great Kydex holster. Hard to go wrong there. Mine rides in one everyday.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    Also check out the Crossreed Supertuk for inside waist band. I don't own one but it is on my list if I decide to go IWB. Very comfortable from what I have been told.

45calibre

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 28, 2008
    NWI
    for iwb go with an MTAC. ive had both supertuck and MTAC and the MTAC is smaller, more comfortable, and has more adjustment. it also covers the whole slide of your gun.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Congrats and good luck! I think you will enjoy the GLOCK 19. And if for some reason you don't, there is usually someone looking for one if you decide to sell.

I prefer leather OWB holsters, but to each his own!

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Congratulations on the upcoming G19. Even the 1911 guys will readily admit that the G19 is probably one of the best all around firearms available today.

Blade-Tech, Crossbreed, Comp-Tac are all great manufacturers of holsters but my favorite is Raven Concealment. The Glock Sport/Combat holster is a great OWB holster that can be had for very little money and will last a long time. Long enough at least for that Raven to come in! Post some pics when you finally get your 19 home and give us a range report when you get the chance!!

pate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Bloomington area
    heres the picture of her!! it has 2-15rnd mags only got one in picture. has speedloader and cleaning brush, also came with the two shells from the factory. i do have one question is the speed loader really a big help? or is it faster to just do it normal?
    picture.php

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    heres the picture of her!! it has 2-15rnd mags only got one in picture. has speedloader and cleaning brush, also came with the two shells from the factory. i do have one question is the speed loader really a big help? or is it faster to just do it normal?
    picture.php

I don't use the speed loaders myself but some swear by them.

RangeJunkie

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Geist
    I personally have a G19 that spends it's life in a Crossbreed Supertuck. Such a great holster; it literally outlasts my jeans. Only disclaimer is that you might need to go up a pant size due to the thickness of the gun and holster. But it's well worth it!

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Crossbreed seconds added to my bookmarks. Supertuck is the only one of those listed that I have experience with, but I do highly recommend it. Actually once forgot I'd worn my 229 all day, till i sat down on it. Awesome iwb holster. Oh, and Congrats on the purchase.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    for iwb go with an MTAC. ive had both supertuck and MTAC and the MTAC is smaller, more comfortable, and has more adjustment. it also covers the whole slide of your gun.

Ditto. Plus you can get the slide version and use the same holster to carry different sized frames b/c now that you've drank the kool-aid odds are you'll be getting more glocks. :yesway:

Top Bottom