• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Speedloaders? Meh, don't really matter. But if you are going to the range and shooting a lot I would use them. Just eases the wear and tear on the thumb. That way I can concentrate on shooting. But, I never use them on 1911s. Just don't need to.

On the Glocks if loading more than 10, I will use them.

pate

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Bloomington area
    well i got the g19 out today and put 60rnds thru her and it was flawless!! im very happy with it!!! as far as the speedloader goes i say they are crap! i had a harder time using it, i could load the mags by hand almost twice as fast than with the speed loader. i was able to put all 15rnds in with no problem at all by hand.

Last edited:

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    what are some good holsters for my g19. i want to carry it preferably inside the pants.

The best IWB is the Remora Holsters. I kid you not, these are clipless and very flat and tacky. I have one on now and wife has no clue. I am carrying a Ruger 3" Speed Six. I tried my 4" Speed Six in it and will be purchasing a larger one for that since I can comfortably carry that too. I am average size build (not fat nor slim) and am pretty certain it would work for any build. Very concealable and easy to use. check them out on You Tube. Also, only $25 so getting one for my G19 too.

Top Bottom