My dog doesn't like playing a reindeer...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    This was him Christmas morning. As soon as he hears the bells on the collar, he tucks his hears and his eyes get huge. What a goofball...

BMS13042.jpg

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    LMAO. Poor guy. Have you ever put shoes on him at a Pet Store? I did that once....just to laugh. It was the greatest. :)

BTW...My dog looks JUST like your dog. Same coloring, same coat...everything. Crazy.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    My mom has a chihuahua...if you think THATS bad, you should see what she does to that poor dog on a daily basis. I'll try and dig some pics up tomorrow....she has a whole WARDROBE for that poor little dog.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Poor dog. Mine wouldn't let me near them with that stuff after the first time I put it on. They'd get it off and wouldn't let me near them again with it in my hands.

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    LMAO. Poor guy. Have you ever put shoes on him at a Pet Store? I did that once....just to laugh. It was the greatest. :)

BTW...My dog looks JUST like your dog. Same coloring, same coat...everything. Crazy.

Have any pics of your dog? I got mine at the shelter, thinking he was a Shepherd Mix, but the more I look at the Belgian Malinois, the more I think that's what he is.

My brother has a Yorkie that is wired 100% of the day. The only way to settle him down is to put him in his sweater. He's not happy when he's in it, but he sure settles down.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Have any pics of your dog? I got mine at the shelter, thinking he was a Shepherd Mix, but the more I look at the Belgian Malinois, the more I think that's what he is.

My brother has a Yorkie that is wired 100% of the day. The only way to settle him down is to put him in his sweater. He's not happy when he's in it, but he sure settles down.

I have a picture dang near EXACTLY like the one you posted but it's on my pc. I too got her at a shelter and was told she was a Shepherd (and chow) mix, but I have no clue. I still believe she has some Collie in her. I don't know about yours, but Mine is VERY well behaved. Has a temper on her but listens and obeys to my commands. LOVE that dog. She used to have a black muzzle like your guy does...but she's getting old and it's turning grey quick. But it used to be midnight black.

BTW...Her name is Skyy. :)

Good looking dogs we have...you and I. :D

IN_Varmntr

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    DeKalb County
    Their facial structures are very similar. Pretty dog! :) My dog, Tanner, doesn't really have a temper. He's coming up on around 10 months old, so I'm not sure he's really developed one yet. But he's always looking to go outside and run around, but not overly hiper. I trained him from day one, and after day 4, he was ringing bells by the back door to go outside and only had 3 or 4 accidents inside.

Right now though, we are fighting a problem with him eating out of the cat litter box.

Here's a side shot of my dog that shows his colors and his stripe down his back. His hair varies in thickness around his "mane" and on his front and rear shoulders.
    BMS12833.jpg

Here's a picture of a purebred Belgian Malinois. They look nearly identical, right down to the black tip of the tail.
    6a00e0097e4e6888330115714cfd06970b-800wi

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    evolevo
    Top Bottom