• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smspears592

Plinker
    Feb 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Hello Ingunowners,

Today I bought a plinking pistol for my son to learn with. I had a great experience with ITP. It is the second time I was ever there. It won't be the last. I read that Brian wants to focus on customer service. He has. The staff was nice, helpful and fair. The only comment that could even slightly be considered negative, BUT it shouldn't be considered negative, was about the price matching. The gun I wanted was 420.00. I found it at two other shops for 400.00. I asked if they would price match but they didn't. They did knock 10.00 off. I could have left, but the service was worth the little bit extra I paid.

Thanks ITP. You did well at customer service and selection.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    :yesway:

I have always had good experiences there as well, even though I've never bought a gun from them. I use the range quite a bit and I picked up a couple of speed loaders and a pouch for them recently, as well as some snap caps.

Archer

Sharpshooter
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I remember you. Glad you had a good experience, and I hope your son enjoys the Walther PPK/S .22! I was very impressed with the way he handled the firearm when you guys were looking at it; he was clearly well taught and on his way to becoming a great shooter and future gun owner. Thanks for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you again!

Leadkrm

Plinker
    Jan 6, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Itp is a great shop. I've only ever had bad customer service from one guy on a couple occasions but haven't seen him working the last few times I've stopped in. The thing about Itp is that I have to stop going in while they are eating their lunch on the counter because it makes me so hungry!!! Where ever they are gettjng those tenderloins from looks like they do it right

Top Bottom