• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    My son told me this morning that he sneaked out of bed last night, looked out the window, and saw a ninja in the yard. He then told me he also looked out a living room window and saw another ninja on the roof of our yard barn.

They were either friendly ninjas protecting us from an unknown danger - or they were thrown off their game by being spotted by an almost 5-year old.

Either way, I'm glad we survived.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I'm pretty sure there's a prophecy or something about how only a child-ninja-prodigy can catch fully trained ninjas doing ninja. Your son is destined for great things.

:D

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    I occasionally suffer from Sleep Paralysis.......When in that condition I see small, inky black, human like creatures.....My daughter has them as well and she see's "scary, black penguins..."

Point being.....Ask him if he had come out of a dream and then seen them......

[video=youtube;PCZSAwSasdQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCZSAwSasdQ[/video]

Not saying it was not just an active imagination...It's just the use of the term "Ninjas" sort of reminded me of my daughter's use of the term "scary black penguin"...I asked where he went and she said, "He went out the window..."

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    I am not saying it was not ninja warriors but if we look at facts it was aliens man. Not ninja’s

itsaliens.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I occasionally suffer from Sleep Paralysis.......When in that condition I see small, inky black, human like creatures.....My daughter has them as well and she see's "scary, black penguins..."

Gee, thanks, Denny.

;)

Top Bottom