• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Griffeycom

Expert
    Dec 20, 2008
    Is how much the organizers/staff/line bosses/coordinators/property owners/etc REALLY CARE about what they're doing, why they're doing it, and helping EVERYONE out.

Seriously, from the history lessons to basic marksmanship to flat out being real, you can tell everyone involved LOVES what they're doing.

I cannot thank you guys enough for the experience you've been able to give me. I learned so much more about April 19th than I could have ever imagined and the passion you guys tell the stories are unbelievable. I learned more about marksmanship than I could have imagined as well. Who knew the sling was meant for anything but carrying the rifle? :):

Really, thank you so much for doing these, thank you YellowHouseJake for allowing me to come shoot. I still didn't make rifleman, by ONE bad shot but I AM graduating basic with an Expert Marksman ribbon and I'm going to schedule leave at some point to make it back to another Appleseed to get my rifleman patch.

Again, Thank you, thank you, thank you. Keep up the AMAZING work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    Griffeycom, thank you for your service. There will always be a spot on the line for you. Looking forward to seeing you again soon, and take care.

yellowhousejake

Sharpshooter
    Industry Partner
    May 25, 2009
    Greenfield
    You are more than welcome, students like you make our job easy. Take care, do well, we will see you again on the line.

Yellowhousejake

Top Bottom