• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Saber

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    I have two of them, quality guns.
    Get some rubber grips, it makes a big difference, they are like 20 bucks.

jettlag

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Flowery Branch
    verrrrry nice, I have several 45s but for shootabilty nothing beats a 9MM of which I now own several, 45s will always be around but in my humble opinion 9mm will be the leader of the pack into the future, enjoy the gun.

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    That is a workhorse indeed.
    I have the clone in the Taurus PT99 and it's built like a tank, shoots like a dream, and holds 17 rounds.
    What's not to like?

You'll have fun with that one, even if you leave it stock.

I have the Taurus 99 as well, also have the 92 and 917. They are great guns, never had a malfunction out of any of them.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    verrrrry nice, I have several 45s but for shootabilty nothing beats a 9MM of which I now own several, 45s will always be around but in my humble opinion 9mm will be the leader of the pack into the future, enjoy the gun.

My wife really likes shooting here Beretta in 9mm.

Magnum314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Central Indiana
    Congrats! That is very nice! For your first 9mm, you bought one of the absolute best 9mm's ever made...hands down an iconic piece of history! I mean, Lethal Weapon, Die Hard, The Matrix, and The Boondock Saints, just to name a few. Hello! Accurate as all get out, smooth as skates on ice, feeds anything reliably, and IMHO...absolutely THE sexiest handgun ever produced! Maybe that is a bit over the top...but I think it has the best lines, look, and feel of any pistol ever made. Ok...yes, it is perhaps my favorite!

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Finally got to run some rounds threw the new piece today, about 400. Performed exactly as expected, spot on and no issues.

Buddy came by to partake, brought his new Legion. Wow, just wow. That is a nice piece of equipment.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    Add some MecGar 18 round mags to the accessories list. Well worth the money. Mine has a pile of pieces from Wilson Combat. I had AllenM mill the front sight and add a fiber optic insert. Made my 92FS much more enjoyable to shoot. It's a popular piece at the range. I can't keep mags loaded fast enough for everyone that wants to shoot it.

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Add some MecGar 18 round mags to the accessories list. Well worth the money. Mine has a pile of pieces from Wilson Combat. I had AllenM mill the front sight and add a fiber optic insert. Made my 92FS much more enjoyable to shoot. It's a popular piece at the range. I can't keep mags loaded fast enough for everyone that wants to shoot it.

This has me intrigued. AllenM will probably be hearing from me soon.

Top Bottom