• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    The range we have access to can't handle a group shoot. Unless, that is, we can get somebody influential -- like kludge or DCC-RSO -- to give us a waiver of the rules and let us have the range for an hour or two. I don't know if that ever happens, to be honest. According to the rules, we are only allowed one guest each. Plus, our range does not allow rapid fire, so it may not be the best place for an AK shoot.

Maybe the shoot should be planned for Atterbury.

Cheapdiesel

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Hello, I am new to this board and I would like to know what is a "PSS"???? BTW I love my Wasr-10. I just got a romainain G AK today very nice.

colt45er

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Avon, IN
    Hello, I am new to this board and I would like to know what is a "PSS"???? BTW I love my Wasr-10. I just got a romainain G AK today very nice.

PSS is Plainfield Shooting Supply located in well...Plainfield :D

Great shop, great prices!

Since I now have a WASR I figured I would read all about them.

After looking over mine, I does not have a canted gas tube (good i think) but does appear to have a slightly canted front sight. Other than that is has a laminate stock and foregrip (minus the top of the forgrip is solid wood)

Mags are loose, but I figure this is the gun not the mags. I have seen several fixes online if it turns out to be a problem.

Also the other big concern seems to be trigger slap. The side of the trigger says Tapco G2, does this mean I should be okay in the trigger slap area?

Also the took it is a PINA to get back together, however the storage in the stock is pretty cool:ar15:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    PSS is Plainfield Shooting Supply located in well...Plainfield :D

Great shop, great prices!

Since I now have a WASR I figured I would read all about them.

After looking over mine, I does not have a canted gas tube (good i think) but does appear to have a slightly canted front sight. Other than that is has a laminate stock and foregrip (minus the top of the forgrip is solid wood)

Mags are loose, but I figure this is the gun not the mags. I have seen several fixes online if it turns out to be a problem.

Also the other big concern seems to be trigger slap. The side of the trigger says Tapco G2, does this mean I should be okay in the trigger slap area?

Also the took it is a PINA to get back together, however the storage in the stock is pretty cool:ar15:
    If you have a G2 trigger you will never have a trigger slap problem.They are really good trigger groups(American made).It also takes a REALLY bad mag well to make much of a difference.If it still cycles well I would not be to worried about that.On another note.I have seen mags that look great,but have been slightly crushed wobble more in a mag well(and catch the top of the rounds as the bolt comes back leaving a streak on all the ejected shells).

Top Bottom