• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • imp22b

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2011
    Greensburg, IN
    Today I purchased my first gun. It took me a long time to decide between the Springfield XDm .40 and the S&W M&P40. At first I was leaning toward the XDm but after shooting the M&P and feeling it in my hand it came out on top. Originally the Glock G22 was what I though I would end up with but the finger grooves didn't feel right to me.

I purchased my gun from Wulff's Gun Shop in Connersville, IN. After pricing around he had the best price by far. INGO members also receive an additional discount. Jim and Linda were both very friendly and answered any questions I had. I would highly recommend them for your future gun purchases, even if you have to make a drive (nearly 2hrs round trip for me)

Wulffs Gun Shop Sponsor Thread
    Wulffs Gun Shop Website

Cant wait for this Saturday when I can go shoot it. :ar15: Depending on how that goes I might put in some Apex hardware.

(Please excuse the finger prints, I couldn't keep my hands off of it.)
    5975664203_b2cc007907_b.jpg

5976229124_652a5bb9a5_b.jpg

5975667449_188e8815a4_b.jpg

I would like to hear any thoughts :ingo: has on my new purchase.

Last edited:

MerKWorK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Muncie
    First gun Very nice!!!! I think my first gun was a Jenkins 9mm for $75. I wish I would have been able to jump right into a fine piece like yours! Congrats! Now go shoot the hell out of it!!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Congrats on the choice!!!!! I was the same way...I shot some Glocks, a Springfield, but when I picked up the MP, I knew that was the gun for me. And being a lefty, all the controls worked for me. (Took me 2 minutes to flip the mag release to other side).

I tried both the 9mm and the 9mm Pro....fell in love with the Pro trigger. So that is what I purchased.

It's a great gun.....I have 1200 rounds through mine now........and climbing :)

BTW....now you can buy the 9mm barrel and the .357 barrel and shoot whatever you want ;)

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Congrats on your first gun, and big congrats on which one you chose. You'll love the M&P, I've been a daily carrier of a 40c for a couple of years now and still love this gun. I've got 1000 or so flawless rounds thru mine and have plans on a 40pro in the near future. +1 to you.

youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Congrats on your first gun, and big congrats on which one you chose. You'll love the M&P, I've been a daily carrier of a 40c for a couple of years now and still love this gun. I've got 1000 or so flawless rounds thru mine

I am in the same boat as HighStrung...carry the compact, but I also have the FS in .40 as well. Apex parts in both and XS sights as well. They both run flawless with everything I put through em. Feel perfect in my hands.

Great first purchase.

Toolepqk

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.3%
    52   2   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    I didnt know about this store, I'll have to take a look. I'm also looking for my first purchase. Very nice choice!

Top Bottom