• ...and so much more!
  • Hardscrable

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    S.E. of Southwest
    If you like 1911's but want 10 round minimum, .45acp, ability to add a light: 1911 with a rail and 10 round mags ( gives you 10 + 1 capacity ); Para 14-45 Tactical ( or equivalent ) gives you 14 + 1 capacity.

edit- oops, too late - should have read all the posts.

OneHarryMess

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2016
    Central
    Thanks guys, I just have a rule my uncle and dad always told me is never bad mouth anyone unless they sell you defective merchandise and don't try to rectify it, even if it WOULD feel good, being humble and quiet all my life is what I chalk my luck up to!
    Now onto the more important matter THE GUN!
    Wowza have I been missing out, I can honestly say this Is the most fun gun I've ever had the pleasure of owning! I brought 250 of my 230gr reloads out to give it a whirl and dang watching that slide fly back and shells flying out is so cool! My reloads are for my Marlin camp carbine and I'd say they're pretty hot and they're very manageable, this thing is a laser beam at 25yrds thanks to the fantastic sights and amazing trigger, I'm a revolver man and honestly I'm afraid I may have to sell off a Smithy and pick up another semi or two...I had so much fun blasting off with this 1911 I ran inside to grab another 250! Rapid fire PEW PEW PEW is so easy with it haha sorry if I'm a bit giddy but I see what all the fanfare is now....how do I upload pictures? Can't wait to post pics tomorrow

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Congrats and enjoy the Kimber. Sounds like you got a great deal. The bad part is the 1911s can become a nasty expensive habit.

Top Bottom