• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    Well, I've been carrying religiously for over 3-4 months now, and I had my first awkward carrying moment. I was carrying my LCP today and went to take a pee test at a specimen collection center. I honestly didn't think anything of it until I went in to fill the cup. Not thinking of the inevitable question she was going to ask until she did it.

Her: Put your jacket on this hook and show me whats in your pockets
    Me: My wallet, some change, and umm my handgun.
    Her: (nervously) really?
    Me: Yes (pulling it slightly out of my pocket to show her) where do you want me to put my stuff?
    Her: Your wallet in your pocket, "that" in your jacket.

I took it pretty much in stride, but I take it not many come in and take pee tests there while ccing, and had I thought of it, I may have left it in the car. Just an interesting encounter I thought some might appreciate.

JcJ

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    If you hadn't of posted this I may very well have done the same thing.. Except she would have learned what a 1911 and a P3AT look like, not that I give a rats *** it's just easier to avoid a possible hassle..

I'm due for my yearly any day now..

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I wish I could see the look on her face. haha. No need to be ashamed of your piece if its big enough tho haha

Well, to be honest, it wasn't my normal primary carry piece, I honestly thought to myself at first maybe the "really" referred to the small size of the LCP, kind of like what you would never want to hear in the bedroom when getting naked for the first time...

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Happened to me last summer. As I went into the room I realized I had it in my pocket and my pockets would need to be emptied. I put everything in a drawer in front of her, she said "uhh...is that real?" I closed the drawer and turned the key, took the key with me into the bathroom where I filled the cup. When I came out I put the cup on the counter, opened the drawer and replaced everything into my pockets. She watched quite nervously as I put the gun back in my pocket and seemed quick to get me out the door, didn't say a word to me as I left. Oh well. Wonder if it's going to be a "gun free zone" next time I go in.

Last edited:

Integraholic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    At home
    I did that once. I didn't even ask her. I just started pulling stuff out of my pockets and pulled the gun and holster off and put it in the lock box. She goes, "Oh my, you can't have that." I go, "Yes, I can."

dice dealer

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Harrison county
    I did that once. I didn't even ask her. I just started pulling stuff out of my pockets and pulled the gun and holster off and put it in the lock box. She goes, "Oh my, you can't have that." I go, "Yes, I can."

Lady the law that says I CAN HAVE IT has been around alot longer than the law that says you can play in my PEE before you give me a job has ..
    Thank you
    Have a nice day :D

:patriot:

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Just for amusement, it woulda been nice to have a really biggie that day. Maybe a Desert Eagle or the big Ruger, something that would leave them speechless and providing a sample of their own.

WHAT HAPPENED

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Largo, FL
    joker.jpg

Top Bottom