• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • output

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 13, 2014
    NW Indiana
    Congrats! Glad you found something that you like. Glocks aren't for everyone.

I have a few friends that say the triggers are horrible, hate the grip, etc... It took me a while to warm up to my 19 as well. I wasn't very accurate with it at first. I pulled shots to the left...but I stuck with it and it grew on me and I'm blowing out the center of my target now.

If you didn't like the 19's trigger you will not like the 43 mine pulls at just over 7 lbs which is heavier than my 19.

Happy shooting.

aclark

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    The 219
    Been contemplating a CZ SP-01 Tactical to get into the DA/SA game and now I'm considering a P-07 to add to it for a carry gun. Currently carrying a G19 but after a class I've found it doesn't really fit me. Need to get some hands on with a P-07.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I looked @ one, but wasn't sure how I felt about the decocking. What are your thoughts on using it?
    I chose one without the decocker for the same reason. After checking with the CZ experts on the thread CZickness V, I decided the decocker would not be that big a deal, but I still prefer the model with the safety I never use rather than the decocker.

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Been contemplating a CZ SP-01 Tactical to get into the DA/SA game and now I'm considering a P-07 to add to it for a carry gun. Currently carrying a G19 but after a class I've found it doesn't really fit me. Need to get some hands on with a P-07.
    I do like the Glock 19 and have one, but will say you will truly enjoy the CZ P-07!psyko

Top Bottom